1) Yatra: Yatra movie based on YSR’s Padayatra has got decent response from the ticket paying public.
The film has posted decent numbers in its first weekend despite the serious content and lack of entertainment.
The film has struck a chord with its emotional drama, which helped it generate positive word of mouth.
The film has recovered around fifty percent of its theatrical valuation in its first weekend and will need to hold well during the week days.
2) F2: F2 is still minting money in its fifth week. The film had another good weekend at the box office taking it closer to the Rs. 80 crore mark.
F2 is now officially streaming on Amazon Prime, which may put a dent on its collections from Monday.
Nevertheless, it has already surpassed all expectations and has become one of the biggest hits in terms of Return on investment.
3) Uri – The Surgical Strike: Uri still remains crowd favourite and is running to packed houses in its fifth week.
The film has set new records in fifth weekend by beating Baahubali 2’s fifth weekend collections. It has gone past Rs. 200 crore mark already and is still going great guns.
4) Alita: Battle Angel: Hollywood’s action adventure Alita: Battle Angel opened well across the multiplexes and had a fairly decent first weekend at the box office.
5) Mr. Majnu: Akhil’s dreams of scoring first success have been shattered with Mr. Majnu failing to click at the ticket windows.